Phoenix Leauge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Host

3 posters

Go down

Server Host Empty Server Host

Post by The Aura Cat Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Eh, We Need A New Host. Anyone Have Any Ideas/Votes For Who It Should Be please post a reply on who u think it should be. if we cant find one we may have to go to plan B(buying 1, 5$ a month) So Say Ur Vote For Getting A Server And Our Current Options Are Titan, Red, And GK But...yeah...meh

Last edited by Elite FouĀ® Cats on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
The Aura Cat
The Aura Cat

Back to top Go down

Server Host Empty Re: Server Host

Post by GK Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Well i say i would do it but roxas is going to keep yelling me about it tell me what u guys think
GK
GK

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosy Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:35 am

Information for hosting a server is as so:

- Your computer specs aren't hugely important but they need to be decent. Posting them is the easiest way for us (well me) to say whether they are okay.
- Uptime is huge, we hope to have 24/7 which means your PC would need to be always on meaning it can't go into sleep or screensaver as it can cause issues.
- You need to be able to port forward. This means knowing your router password (not Wifi) and logging into it to open a port.

They are main things.

- If I am to continue to Dev access to PC through Teamviewer would be nice, but necessary if you are active and can give me it manually if I need. If you know enough to restart issues or check out crash logs this isn't needed. I would also setup server using my GITHUB account so you get access to the server files.

If you think you meet those just post a reply and we can discuss further.

Paying for one is last choice as it isn't hugely necessary but obviously a paid one has many benefits over someone hosting one. (Mainly uptime and ease of use for updates). But this is all to be discussed so just post a reply.

Cosy
Admin

https://phoenixleague.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down